
“Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of.”
Last week I lost 5 lbs. That was really great! I felt good. Until today that is...I took the kids to a movie and bought popcorn. I love hot buttered popcorn!! I put some butter on it and sat down in the theater to eat it. I always get up before the movie starts because by than I have eaten a little layer off of the top of the popcorn bag. It is much easy to put a lot of butter on a bag of popcorn when you have a little shaking room in order to get butter in through out the entire bag. There is only one thing I forgot.....especially after I have been eating good... tooo much popcorn gives me a migraine headache and makes me feel nauseous. Note to self do not eat lots of popcorn ever again!!!!!
Wow! I never thought I'd hear you say to never eat lots of popcorn again!
ReplyDelete