
We went to a cubs game yesterday. Shaylin was off school so we took her and her friend, Kelly, with us. Since living here we have become big Cubs fans. The games are actually fun to watch when you are there. OK, so I admit the biggest draw is the Hot Dogs but the games are fun too. It was supposed to be 70 degrees yesterday so we didn't get dressed up real warm. We ended up sitting in the shade, the wind was blowing and of course it never even got close to the 70 they predicted. So Eddie being such a good guy told us he was going to the bathroom but really went to buy me a sweatshirt. That is why I have 2 different tops on in these pictures. It is really nice and I do LOVE sweatshirts, but we should have been a little smarter. We sat up from 3rd base. We felt bad during the whole game because until we moved here we did not know too much about baseball. So when Mike wanted to go to a game I thought I would be a great host and get tickets behind home plate up under the awning. I think he was a little disappointed when he got to the game with his mitt. I learned you can't be behind home plate if you want a chance at catching a ball. Our seats at this game were much better for that so our apologizes go out to Mike for being such dumb baseball fans. We will do better next time. Hopefully we will pick a better game next time too. The Reds beat the Cubs 7-1.

No comments:
Post a Comment