
Today has been a really fun day. We had ham for Easter yesterday and Eddie gave Derby the ham bone to chew on when we were done. Derby loved it. He used his powerful jaws to chomp it to bits. The only problem was that he inhaled it, meaning that he swallowed a lot of bone chips. So last night he threw up. This morning he went outside and came in, then went outside and came in, then went outside and came in. I think you get the picture. After he cleaned himself out he took a good nap. The only problem is whenever he gets an upset stomach he throws up after sleeping for awhile. So I spent the afternoon cleaning up messes and oxy cleaning the carpets. I am glad that my mom taught me how to clean up dog throw up. You take a paper plate, rip it in half and use the two pieces to scoop together the mess. It really works but it is still disgusting. The moral of this story: Don't give your dog a ham bone and let him inhale the whole thing!!!
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that as all of this was going on my cat was throwing up a fur ball on my bed so now the blankets are in the washer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment