Yeah!!!! Nichelle is coming home for Memorial Day weekend!!! I kind of blew it though...I did not realize Nichelle and her Dad were trying to surprise me for Mother's Day by flying her out. Sunday I woke up and decided she could come for Shaylin's graduation that Memorail weekend since we get 3 tickets. I started planning it and looking for tickets. I sent Nichelle a note asking if she wanted to come home that weekend and she was a little confused because they were already planning Mother's Day weekend. Eddie finally had to say something because he thought I was going to buy the ticket right than and there. Well, we straightened it all out and I will think about the really nice thought on Mother's Day and enjoy her over Memorial Day. (Thanks for sharing her Mike....we wish you could come too!!!)
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Yeah!!!! Nichelle is coming home for Memorial Day weekend!!! I kind of blew it though...I did not realize Nichelle and her Dad were trying to surprise me for Mother's Day by flying her out. Sunday I woke up and decided she could come for Shaylin's graduation that Memorail weekend since we get 3 tickets. I started planning it and looking for tickets. I sent Nichelle a note asking if she wanted to come home that weekend and she was a little confused because they were already planning Mother's Day weekend. Eddie finally had to say something because he thought I was going to buy the ticket right than and there. Well, we straightened it all out and I will think about the really nice thought on Mother's Day and enjoy her over Memorial Day. (Thanks for sharing her Mike....we wish you could come too!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment