Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Reading

Last night I finished reading "Of Mice and Men." I really enjoyed this sad, little story. When I was done I realized that I really like every book I read. Either that means I'm stupid and don't know anything or that I'm smart and only pick good books. I thought I would write here how I feel in love with reading. I always liked to read. The first chapter book I ever read was B is for Betsy. I used a Kleenex as a book mark and was sure it was always folded perfectly between the pages. I was so proud of myself. I than fell in love with Nancy Drew. I used to read them on the roof above the shed at our house in Pleasant Ridge. My favorite book in high school was Dracula. I really need to reread that one as I do not remember it. But I really feel in love with reading when I took a home study class from BYU. I had to read about 10 books and I loved them all. They were all American classics and none were exactly the same, but I loved them all. Now I just really like to read. Today I have started "Jane Eyre." I am really liking it so far. Surprise, Surprise!!! So many books...so little time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment