
I went to Costco yesterday with Amanda. I have to start by saying we actually had a good time. She was great company and a big helper loading the cart. But the best part was all of her great little conversations. As we were driving home we past a car that had a White Sox flag on it. Amanda said, "We don't like the Sox, we like the cubs." I told her that was right. She then realized the flag was not red and asked "Why isn't it red aren't they the Red Sox?" I explained to her that the White Sox and Cubs were Chicago teams so they were OK to like but the Red Sox are from Boston. She asked if we liked anyone else to which I replied the Detroit Tigers. I then added that Mike likes the Red Sox. Amanda exclaimed.."Does Nichelle know?" She was very concerned at this point for her sister's happiness. She then wanted to know why if she knew did she kiss him all of the time? Oh the wonders of innocence.
No comments:
Post a Comment