Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Last Piece of the Puzzle


"It's the last piece of the puzzle and you just can't make it fit" Howard Jones
I always thought this was not a possible situation until now. This is our puzzle and none of these pieces fit. It's true!!!!
This is how my life has been the last few days. e
Everything I try just doesn't seem to be working. My bank changed its site last weekend and now I can not get it to work with my budgeting tool. I tried to copy and paste in a blog on my new computer but it would not work. I spent hours trying to figure it out. I then tried it on our big computer and it worked right away. Shaylin worked on a project for Eddie that took 8 hours and then lost it. So my ears still hurt from listening to the 2 of them trying to find it. Basically everything I have been trying just isn't working out.
Maybe I should just get a hammer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment