This past week has just been an ordinary week and I can not think of anything fun or witty that has happened. Just the same old ordinary things….I ate too much (but it sure tasted good), my dog nipped at someone who came to the door, I found the kids in the neighbors backyard eating ice cream they had them buy from the ice cream truck…after I told them no friends and to stay in the yard, my kids invited a friend over to play who called me all kinds of names..I guess we need a lesson on the difference between forgiveness and acceptance, I drove a hundred miles to pick up some water storage barrels, I mowed the lawn AGAIN….see just an ordinary week.
I did enjoy an afternoon out with Shaylin. We went to the movies together and saw Night at the Museum 2. It was a fun show. We escaped for the afternoon because it was one of the last before everyone is out for the summer.
I guess sometimes ordinary is good!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment