Thursday, May 7, 2009








Tulips are blooming in Holland...Mi. Tulips bright colored and gay. Dance on the cobble streets of Holland...Mi. (This is a song so you have to read that with the proper notes.)


We went to Holland, Mi. last weekend to see the Tulips in bloom. They were pretty, but not as many as I was envisioning. We toured this Windmill. It is the last one brought over from Holland as they will not sell anymore. Just to show you what an airhead I am I just learned this weekend that windMILLS where actually mills. Imagine that!!!????

I did decide I want to plant tulips around my yard so we have to figure out how to get rid of the rabbits. May favorites glow in the sunlight. (As seen at the top.)
Amanda and I danced on the cobble street. Everyone else were party poopers!!
We even went and ate real Dutch Food. It was very yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment