
Funny Story---So my Mom came to stay with the kids last month while we went to Mexico. I left her the car keys and instructions on how to get to the nearest White Castle. The day after she left she got brave and daring--or should I say she could not resist those sliders for another minute. She grabbed the keys----oh wait---see this picture of keys? Mine is the one on the far right. She had to spend awhile in the car reading the owners manual...this was only after a long debate with herself on if this was even the key and if it was where was the key??? Well, luckily before the cravings got tooo bad she figured out how it worked. Off to White Castle she went. After adding a little grease to those arteries it was back home again. Oh wait I forgot to tell her our street had two entrances. We lived at the second entrance to Switch Grass Lane she took the first entrance. There just happens to be a house about the same color and close to the same style on that part of the street. She could not figure out why the garage door wasn't working. She was getting out of the car and walking to the door when she realized her mistake. Oops!!! I better leave better instructions next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment