Tuesday, May 5, 2009




Our First Family Race


We went to Holland, Mi last weekend and ran our first race together as a family. Well kind of as a family. Eddie ran an 8K and the rest of us ran a 1K. Yes, we were wimpy. I felt like an idiot because there were even some old grandmas running in the 3k. We did the 1k so Amanda and Josh could join in. Next time we are running the 3k. We felt a little foolish at the starting line with a bunch of 3 and 4 year old kids. Basically we ran around the block. I guess you have to start somewhere. It worked out good because we finished at the same time as Eddie. It was a fun family activity but we really need to do some more training. I did not even work up a sweat. I had to go back to the hotel's workout room while Eddie took a shower so I would feel like I did something. We did get these cool t shirts!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Working out in the hotel! TRULY, you are an inspiration to us all. I'm really proud. And you are looking great!

    ReplyDelete