
Mother's Day
I tried hard to cry today, I really did!!! Eddie even offered me his tie to cry on. Today I was song to the last time in sacrament meeting. No more watching my kids smile while forgetting to sing to Mother I Love You and I Often Go Walking. Another milestone crossed!!!
I am now sitting here like a bloated pig. I told Eddie I really did not want any presents so he went overboard in the food category. He made all my favorites today. I had eggs, little smokey sausages, cinnamon roll and hot chocolate for breakfast. For dinner I had a full pound New York steak, potato, corn, eight rolls and a sliver of carrot cake. I just finished polishing off my last meal of the day a big piece of carrot cake and milk. It was very delicious!!! But somehow after reading it back it sounds like a lot more food. What would the rest of the starving world think???
No comments:
Post a Comment