
Ugly Clothes Day
Today was my ugly clothes day. Why is it soo hard to clean out your own clothes? I can go through my kids closets like a Tasmanian devil. If I hate it it's gone. Yet, when I go through my closet I have a hard time getting rid of those clothes I hate, are ugly and I never wear. I take a look at them and I think "That's not too bad, why don't I wear that?" Then hang it back up. Well the answer to that question is I never wear it because it old and UGLY. So today I put away 4 garbage bags full of clothes and my closet still looks full. Now I need to do the even harder part. I need to get rid of the clothes that other people think are old and UGLY. This is a lot harder to do. After all...I may need them someday. Who knows it's possible I could be a homeless bum someday pushing my shopping cart around with those UGLY clothes. Wish me luck!!!
Just watch an episode of What Not to Wear, then you'll be like me and you'll feel to guilty keeping things that are ugly because you can hear little Stacys and Clintons making fun of the clothes.
ReplyDeleteMike says you could also watch a version of Clean Sweep. There is always church donations if you become homeless. And you only really need one outfit to be a good bum. Mike says all the hard core bums only have one set of clothes.
ReplyDelete