Tuesday, March 10, 2009


"Maintaining our spiritual strength is … a daily challenge. The greatest source of that spiritual strength comes … from our temples." Pres Faust


Today I had the opportunity and blessing of being able to go to the Temple. Our Temple has been closed for 3 months due to frozen pipes and flooding. It has made me realize the blessing of having a temple near by to attend. Today we were challenged to be grateful "four" the Temple. I spent four hours in the Temple today. It was a wonderful blessing to feel the peace and just be able to shut out this crazy world for the day. I also realized what a blessing it is to have a ward and stake family. Being away from family there is something comforting about going into the Temple and seeing the smiling faces of ward family members and knowing that you are loved. Not only loved by the ward members but also by Heavenly Father who cares enough to send others to us with loving smiles and arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment