
I really could not think about anything to write today because it has just been a day. The only thing I hated about today was exercising. Nichelle gave me the idea to write about "If I woke up tomorrow and it was ten years ago what would I do?" I immediately thought of this picture that I have hanging on my fridge. This was probably only 7 years ago but close enough. If it were 7 years ago I would not put on weight. I do not know how I got from that to where I am now. The pounds inch on just as fast as the years. I really hate to exercise. Well let me clear this up, I really love to exercise and I love how I feel afterward I just hate starting it. You know that "What should I do now? question....I just never think "Oh boy, I think I really want to exercise!!!" I am in a contest in our ward now earning points for doing healthy things. I have to admit the hardest part is not the exercise it is giving up the sugar!!! Eddie always says I'm addicted to it when ever I complain that "I need it NOWWWWW!" He's right, that is what makes me so mad. So the question is how did I get from there to here so fast??? I've lost 15 pounds since Jan. so hopefully in 7 more years when I am faced with the same question I can wonder how I ever could stand being so big.
Wow! Fifteen pounds! You're an inspiration to us all.
ReplyDelete