OK so it is the middle of January and I still have not even finished posting our Disney trip on here. My friend asked me for my BlogSpot address so now I guess I will have to keep it up to date a little better. So here is a brief recap of Christmas in photos…..
Here we are playing Christmas songs on chimes. We had a great dinner with the Moyes and Crismons on Christmas eve followed by some Christmas songs and the Christmas Puppet Show.
We then returned home for a little Christmas singing of our own. Every year we sing all of the Christmas Carols from the primary song book. We usually do it earlier in the season but this year we did it to replace our annual talent show. The kids think they are too big for a talent show. We also opened grandma Golda’s PJs.
The next morning began bright and early…ok so it was like 8:30.
We then reported to my bed for the traditional opening of the stockings.
Cute hair Shaylin!!!!
There wasn’t enough room on the bed for Mike and Nichelle.
This was followed by a breakfast of orange rolls, and then the unveiling of the tree.
Yes I know we need a new tree. We bought this one years ago when we were poor and started traveling at Christmas time so we had to stop using a real tree. I think next year I will go for a big, real tree again. We then began our traditional present opening. We do this one present at a time.
After we opened the presents Mike and Eddie started the task of assembling the basketball game and the ping pong table.
It was a picture perfect day.
No comments:
Post a Comment