Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

We had a great Christmas!!!  All of the kids were home and Santa actually paid our kids a visit despite their behavior.  Nichelle and Shaylin got I pod touches and the rest of the kids, Eddie included, got a ping pong table and an indoor basketball game.  Eddie and I got a few odds and ends including our favorite Toy Story Mania for the Wii.  I now own another video game I can actually play.  Mike got a year supply of medicine.  I had to think of something he would never buy himself since everything I got him this year he went out and bought himself. 

This has also been the week of breaking things….the dryer broke, Amanda knocked a picture off the wall and yelled “Don’t worry it did not break.” A few minutes later she came down and handed us the pieces that “came off” not “broke off.”  Mike than broke our couch, followed by our recliner….shall I go on or do you get the idea?

Enjoy some picture memories….

075 044 065 034

1 comment:

  1. It was an absolutely fantastic Christmas and I hope that everyone enjoyed it as much as we did!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete