On Friday the weather was a little nicer but unfortunately still cool enough that I had to wear my coat. We started with a great, I mean really fantastic, breakfast buffet at the Mandalay Bay where we were staying. We than went for a walk down the strip.



It was still a little cool out so we went from one casino to the next indoors. We went to see the display "Bodies". It was neat to see the real insides of bodies preserved. You could see all of the muscles, bones, ligaments, and the whole circulatory system. It is amazing how much is in the human body and how it all works together. For more info go to http://www.bodiestheexhibit.com/bodies.html


That night we went and saw Lance Burton's magic act. It was pretty cool he even mad a car disappear. Eddie really liked the juggler he had performing with him. He was laughing out loud during the whole skit. For more information go to http://www.lanceburton.com/ and watch the trailer.


On Saturday the weather was perfect. We started at the great buffet again. Yum, Yum once again. We than hit the strip. This time walking without coats in the sunshine. It felt sooo good.
We tried to solve a crime at the CSI exhibit. We did a great job finding the murderer and even received a diploma. We watched the water fountain at the Bellagio. After we walked across the street to check out the Paris Casino. This was a new one for us. It was not as impressive as we thought it would be, but they sure had some yummy chocolate eclairs!! 

That afternoon we saw the Lion King. It was our favorite show!!! There were lots of colors, the animal movements were amazing and they even added a few songs that were not in the movie.
For more info go to disney.go.com/theatre/lionking/lasvegas/#/video/lk-sneekpeek/
For more info go to disney.go.com/theatre/lionking/lasvegas/#/video/lk-sneekpeek/
After the play we went to RM Seafood for dinner. We laughed at what we ordered because Eddie got sophisticated Sushi and I got fish and chips. Talk about opposites.
On Sunday we once again ate at our yummy buffet...I really miss that place!!! We went through the Mandalay Fish Aquarium and than sadly I had to return home. Boo Hoo!!!
On Sunday we once again ate at our yummy buffet...I really miss that place!!! We went through the Mandalay Fish Aquarium and than sadly I had to return home. Boo Hoo!!!
We had a wonderful time. The best part was just being together. We spent a lot of time just walking and talking and laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment