Ok so I am using the same excuse I always use...there is no excuse I am just lazy and behind in my blog. I still need to finish up Disney but I will do that later. This week I painted my bathroom. It looks much better, however, the pink toilet still has to go. I do not know what the people were thinking of when they did the guest bathroom all in pink.
I cut the grass yesterday. It was a beautiful day!!! Perfect fall weather. Fall is my favorite season.
My parents closed on their condo in Daybreak, so they will be moving in soon. I am excited for them to be in a place where they can help serve in the ward.
I am still trying to train my little Wrigley. I guess that is the loony part of my life right now. Cleaning up dog messes. He is a cutie though!!!
So basically my life has been pretty boring.
My friend is starting a FAS group in her community in Mi. I admire her she is doing a great thing. I wish I had enough energy at the end of the day to do something like that. But most of my days seem to be spent in trying to make 11 and 12 year old acting like 11 and 12 year olds and not 1 and 2 year olds. Whenever I have some spare time it is spent in watching eyes role because I have to be the dumbest, meanest parent in the world.
The rest of my time is spent praying for the family and hoping they find as much happiness in life as I have. I have the most wonderful husband!! If everyone could find someone like him my life would be fulfilled!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment