Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sign Language

Today I practiced my sign language part for the primary program.  it is a lot harder than you think when someone is up there talking and you are signing what they say.  I need to practice on my speed.  It was fun today to watch the Bird’s interpret for the Jensen’s.  It is good practice for me to watch them.  i am slowly starting to learn a lot of words now it is just a matter of getting my old brain to think faster.  I now know why people go to school when they are young.  It is fun to learn a new skill.

I’m also working on a quilt.  I am learning how to sew straight lines at least.  If I keep up at this pace I will be able to do sooo many things I will be amazing!!!  HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment