After our jeep tour around Aruba we decided we probably needed dinner. I was standing on our balcony waiting for the sunset when Eddie suddenly decided he was hungry. We decided since we were on an island the fish restaurant was probably our best choice. We called down for reservations and they said if we came right down they could seat us. This depressed me because it meant I could not watch my sunset.
So on the way down I settled for some pretty pictures with the flowers and the sunset off in the background :(
When we arrived at the restaurant and realized it was outdoors we were excited. We really got excited when we realized our table was just feet off the beach with no one in front of us to block the view.
We even got a few pictures as the sun went down.
This was our table.
To say it was a dinner in Heaven is an understatement. This was the most relaxing, romantic night ever!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment