We went to Jackson Hole over Thanksgiving break. Eddie was excited to see the Elk preserve. The night we arrived he almost got more than he bargained for. He slammed the breaks on and I started yelling at him. “What are you doing?” he then pointed out his window at the Elk staring in. I am not allowed to drive in the mountains at night because I do not spot wildlife. It is pretty bad that I did not see them staring in the window until Eddie pointed them out.
The next morning we received directions on finding wildlife. The person told us we would not have too much luck….never tell a Cawley that!!!
We thought we had a great view of the big horn sheep…until
wait it gets better…..
Success!!!!
Off to see the Elk…
Most of them were way out in the field but we were lucky enough to watch a whole heard cross the street in front of our car.
Eddie enjoyed the swans.
We also found the moose….oh and we can not forget the cow crossing…
No comments:
Post a Comment