Sunday, August 21, 2011

Trip to Utah

We tried to take the whole family to Utah this summer but they were all to busy.  Between scout camp, girl’s camp’ summer school, EFY and band camp there was not one week everyone was home…..teenagers what are you going to do with them???  Leave them home..that’s what!!!  I had a wonderful solo trip to Utah.  Eddie even flew me first class.

It was a very busy week. Shaylin and I spent a couple of days getting her repacked up and checked out of University Villa so she can return to BYU-I.  We ate some of my favorite Utah foods, saw a couple of movies (even had a tour of the new theater Suzanne is working at), Spent way to much money at Seagull book and had some great times with the family.

One night we had a picnic at the park in Daybreak.

DSCF2858

we had some awesome hotdogs and some great conversations.

DSCF2864 DSCF2862 DSCF2863

The kids played a little and so did I.

DSCF2866 DSCF2885

But the best part of the night was the water fight.  It started with some simple water balloons and went to throwing the extra water from the balloon container to the kids discovering the water fight. 

DSCF2871 DSCF2881

DSCF2875 DSCF2880 DSCF2883

DSCF2882

Now that is pure joy on those faces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment