Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Perspective on another Birthday

Time puts things in proper perspective.
~Cameron Crowe

  I went to downtown Chicago and saw the city from a variety of views.

CIMG0107 CIMG0108

Sometimes we have our feet planted firmly on  the ground.

Keep your feet on the ground and your thoughts at lofty heights. - Peace Pilgrim

CIMG0110 CIMG0112

Sometimes our heads are in the clouds.

 

Never solve a problem from its original perspective.
~Charles Thompson

CIMG0105

Sometimes we see things distorted.

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

CIMG0111

And sometimes we just want to jump.

So during this 47th year of life I will try to keep things in perspective. 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. - Mary Engelbreit

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” Friedrich Nietzsche

Laughter can bring a new perspective.
~Christopher Durang

No comments:

Post a Comment