Friday, May 21, 2010

Thought from the scriptures

As I read the scriptures today they seemed to really apply to my life.  I always thought this was a rather boring few versus until I read it after a day of rough TEENAGERS!!!!

1 Nephi 17

…again take your journey…(yes I had to wake up and start over today)

….wade through much affliction…..

…bear (my) journeying without murmurings…(wish me luck)

…keep the commandments of God…( I guess I need to trust that)…he doth nourish them, and strengthen them, and provide means whereby they can accomplish the things which he has commanded them….

…even eight years in the wilderness…(yep I’ve got a ways to go)

….and (Finally) we did come to the land which we called Bountiful…(or should we call it all grown up and moved out of the house day?)

See even simple scriptures do apply everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment