I thought I was going to be smart and upload my pictures first and than write the info that way I don't need to worry about moving my pictures around. But I learned that in order to do it right I need to load the last picture first or the night turns upside down like this blog. So here is the sunset..or in other words..the last thing we saw of great day out in Chicago.

Here we are riding in the speed boat off of Navy Pier, heading toward a view of a beautiful sunset. The weather was really perfect and the sunset was gorgeous.

Before all of that we took a walk out to the end of the pier to watch the boats. Eddie enjoyed watching them
sooo much that we had to go take a boat ride of our own.

The crowds were
unbelievable. It was jam packed. We tried a few
restaurants with 2 to 3 hour waits. We finally ended up getting "
Cheesborgers" at the Billy Goat Tavern. They were YUMMY!!!!

We started the day out seeing Blue Man Group.
It was really fun!!! We really liked the toilet paper at the end. They pass toilet paper up
through the audience until the rolls are
gone. It just keeps coming and coming. It is hard to pass up to the row in front of you because they have
strobe lights going so everything looks like it is slow motion but the paper is really coming fast.
So that is my backwards day in Chicago.
Good choice of food. Although when we went to Billy Goats, he made fun of me. Part of the experience I guess.
ReplyDelete