I decided to do something a little different at Easter this year...decorate cookies. Everyone has so much fun doing it at Christmas why not do it at Easter?
Tennyson HATES to get anything on his hands. This was a crisis situation. We listened to intermittent screeches as Grandma tried to open the paper towels. Holding his hand up helped a little.
Now that the clean up is over you can see that hand being protected from all icky things!
It looks like Amanda's cookie is not turning out how she planned.
Only total concentration works for a Real Artist!!!
As much as Tennyson hates to get dirty, Maggie likes to get her hands into anything. So Grandpa gave her a little decorating time.
A little here...and a little there.
Hey....I can eat this stuff!!!
Yum!!!
Oh, bother...I am just going to go for it!!!!!
Now that was fun!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment