Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

008 006 012

The morning started with a little egg decorating.

007 013

I got the official dying job. I even did my traditional sun and lion. Yeah me!!!

We then watched conference and had a little dinner.

020 021

We had ham, green bean casserole and funeral potatoes.  I was all excited to have Lion House Rolls that Nichelle and Mike gave me for Christmas.  I even had yummy homemade orange honey butter.  I had been looking forward to eating it for weeks.  When I got it out to make it I realized I had no yeast..I threw it out when I got the new fridge.  Dang!!!!!

027 029

We then had the traditional scavenger  hunt for Easter baskets.  Eddie made the clues really hard this year so we even had to call Shaylin for some helpful tips.

026

Finally success!!!!!

038 039 041

Mike told us we had to eat the bunny butts first this year. So we did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment